06 March 2007

What I haven't done in a long time

I haven't...

#1 eaten a Fitnessweckerl (healthy sandwich made of wholemeal black bread with sunflower seeds AND NO MAYO) ever since I left Austria

#2 used candles

#3 watched TV

#4 got a lift in a car

#5 read a book

#6 gone to relax in a park or on a hill

#7 taken a train (tube does not count)

#8 bought newspaper

#9 went to a real restaurant

#10 been to the cinema

#11 seen animals (even pets!) or school children

#12 sat down gemütlich in the sun (usually a problem of the latter)

#13 baked (anything, especially my mufffins I used to make for my friends & family)

#14 had breakfast with my mum

#15 went shopping

#16 eaten Filipino food

#17 eaten healthy Bircher yogurt

#18 worn aesthetic high-heels (just too inconvenient if I have to walk all the time)

#19 drunken Melange (or Kappuziner)

#20 sung along the radio at the top of my voice while busy in the kitchen

... in quite a while.

0 courageous comments!: